The Family Justice Center Solano helps you access the services you need in one warm and welcoming location. Each client works with a Family Justice Center Navigator. Our trained Navigators provide comprehensive support by helping clients identify their needs and connecting them to our partners and other community services. Clients do not need to have a legal case to receive services. All services are free of charge. Navigators can help with:
- safety planning
- legal support
- access to counseling and medical care
- access to housing and benefits
- children’s and youth services
- employment training
- long-term planning
- supervised visitation & exchange
To reach a Navigator, you can make an appointment by calling our office at (707) 784-7635, or drop in during our open hours.
Getting Here: Family Justice Center Solano, 604 Empire Street, Fairfield, CA 94533
- Need a ride? Call our office at (707) 784-7635. We can provide access to ride-share apps.
- If you take the bus, we are a short walk from the Armijo High School FAST bus stop.
- Free parking is available behind the building.